Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Su Xuan froze for a moment, "Can I?"

    By now, she was not too surprised by the other party's behavior as soon as he thought about it.

    And it doesn't seem to be taboo for him to let others spy on his brain.

    All in all, this guy cannot be speculated with common sense.

    "En." The

    black-haired, green-eyed young man replied heavily, with a quite calm expression, and he didn't guarantee that she would be able to do it.

    "Try."

    Su Xuan also became interested.

    "Okay."

    She held the other's outstretched hand and touched the cold composite fiber fabric of the glove, "And then."

    Because of their height, the size of their palms is also very different.

    The girl's fingertips fell like feathers.

    Her slender and slender fingers could vaguely see the beautiful outline of the joints, and her complexion was too fair, like a flower branch covered with a thin layer of snow.

    However, this seemingly fragile beauty is all appearance.

    The thunderous lightning that bloomed on this hand was enough to easily penetrate a person's flesh and blood tissue, burn their internal organs and take their lives.

    Or it can smash a human skull with force alone.

    "..."

    However, for him, this level is not dangerous.

    However, human beings are inherently contradictory, and their strengths and weaknesses also change according to the comparison objects and judgment standards.

    No matter what kind of threat she can pose to ordinary people or weak supernatural beings, or she does not have enough power in the eyes of the real strong.

    None of this matters.

    It's also only temporary.

    What kind of existence this person can become in the future is worth looking forward to.

    He won't take the time to evaluate her and characterize her at this moment.

    That's pointless.

    The black-haired young man moved his fingers, grabbed his teammate's wrist, and raised the slightly warm palm until the opponent's fingertips touched his forehead.

    For the mercenaries who have been fighting all day long, such actions seem to have given too much trust.

    But that's not quite the case.

    He believed that she had no intention of doing anything dangerous.

    But he also knew that even if he lay down and let her kill him, she would not be able to cause any substantial harm to him.

    "...Ah?"

    The girl in front of him stared at him in disbelief, her big dark eyes widened, as if something terrible had happened.

    Qin Xiao: "Use your state of hypnotizing others to feel what I'm thinking."

    "...I'll try."

    Su Xuan quickly entered a state of high concentration, her spirit and thinking were completely restrained, and the influence of the surrounding environment on her was also reduced. was actively reduced to a minimum.