Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Su Xuan lay on the ground, staring at the ceiling in a daze.

    Limbs are bound by rings.

    The so-called silver lead stone seems to have some kind of magnetic force, rather than sinking down, it is better to say that it is firmly attracted to the ground.

    She had a hard time sitting up.

    After several attempts, Su Xuan could prop up her upper body, and her two extremely heavy arms fell beside her.

    "You—"

    She looked at the black-haired young man next to her, and was speechless for a moment.

    "You want to train me?"

    Qin Xiao put his arms around his chest and leaned to one side leisurely, "No, I'm just telling you what to do."

    What the hell is the difference between this and training.

    Su Xuan thought with black lines all over her head, "Bearing weight, right? Then we can at least start with a more common weight, such as ten catties or twenty catties."

    She didn't know how heavy the silver lead stone on her body was, but This feeling is almost more uncomfortable than carrying a car.

    I tried several times but failed to stand up, but barely changed from a sitting position to a kneeling position.

    Just like that, Su Xuan was panting while pressing her thighs, and the hair on her forehead was wet.

    "You are a supernatural person."

    An irresponsible coach said coldly, "If you use ordinary people's training methods, the results will be very slow, and I don't want to wait that long."

    Su Xuan took a breath, "Seriously Just to copy Vincent's ability? Is that guy so strong physically?"

    "Are you so confident in your eyesight?"

    Qin Xiao raised his eyebrows slightly, "He's a trash, but at least he's stronger than you."

    Okay.

    Su Xuan recognized it.

    Anyway, I'm still useful to him, so it shouldn't be a big problem.

    Besides, even if he really wanted her dead, he wouldn't take pains to harm people in this way.

    "You said it yourself."

    Qin Xiao pointed to the climbing machine that started running next to him, "From now until dawn."

    Su Xuan: "...your uncle's."

    This man must be the most ruthless coach.

    She gritted her teeth and stood up from the ground, almost stumbling and rushing to the front of the equipment. At the moment when she was about to fall, she barely raised her arm and firmly grasped the handrail.

    This keeps the body balanced.

    However, the arm was trembling constantly, being dragged to the ground by the falling weight all the time.

    The steps of the climbing machine roll step by step, like a downward walking elevator, but at a slower speed and higher height.

    "..."

    The silver lead stone on the leg is heavier.

    When Su Xuan raised her leg and stepped on the pedal, this idea came to her mind.