Chapter 11

Chapter 11

   Su Xuan woke up groggy.

    There was something cold and smooth and firm against her face.

    Look up.

    Two thick chest muscles, then a slender neck and a angular face.

    And a long green algae-colored hair.

    Su Xuan was completely awake.

    "Shit!"

    She sat up suddenly and looked at the android who looked like a corpse beside her.

    "What's the situation?"

    Everyone else in the room also woke up.

    "What? You broke the android?"

    Jenny asked in confusion, clutching her messy blond hair, and then rubbed her eyes, "Oh, it's just that the power went offline."

    Oh yes.

    Androids are not living beings.

    Feeling like a corpse doesn't mean it's dead, but it's still alive after replenishing energy.

    Most androids, especially these fun-loving ones, are essentially the same as sweepers, and are programmed machines.

    Except for a few with advanced intelligence, other androids have no concept of life and death at all.

    Su Xuan pressed her temples, "Why green hair?"

    "Uh, I only remember what you said about black and green."

    Jenny stood up, "It's almost the same anyway."

    Su Xuan always felt that things shouldn't be like this.

    However, I couldn't figure out what went wrong.

    Su Xuan: "What did I do last night? Has this android been sterilized?"

    "I think it's enough to care if its upper body is sterilized."

    Keke walked in from the balcony, "I vaguely remember that you kept touching it and biting it, and then fell asleep on it, obviously you didn't use the rest of it."

    Su Xuan: "..."

    She seemed to have There are similar pictures.

    She looked at Guangnao and found that there was still a voice call record last night, but it just hung up after a short time.

    The call object is marked as [? ].

    She was drunk last night and didn't think about it for a while, and now, she knew exactly who it meant.

    Su Xuan pondered for a long time, and then went back with a voice.

    After ten seconds, there was a connection.

    The other party didn't speak immediately, and there was a lot of noise in the earphones, there were occasional explosions, and random gunshots.

    Su Xuan: "Why are you so messy over there?"

    Before waiting for the other party to speak, she quickly apologized, "I'm so sorry last night."

    She vaguely remembered that she had made a few words, but she couldn't remember exactly what she said. Some rude words.

    The man's deep voice came from the earphone: "Why?"

    Su Xuan looked at the chaotic room.

    Others were putting on clothes, combing hair, makeup and jewelry, and the bionic people were all put on the bed, which seemed a little weird at first glance.