Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    "Hello, please go to the third basement floor to test the power level."

    The man glanced at her, but did not respond to her face-covering dress.

    "The elevator is over there." The

    hall was full of people in strange clothes, dressed in seasons of spring, summer, autumn and winter, with all kinds of weapons on their backs or hanging.

    And at least half of them had their faces covered.

    Su Xuan mixed in and was inconspicuous.

    She stepped into the elevator and descended.

    At the entrance of the test area on the third basement floor, a staff member in uniform stood, asking questions one by one to those who entered this floor.

    When it was her turn, the staff asked solemnly as usual, "What level did you test?"

    Su Xuan replied uncertainly, "Level one, right?"

    "Go to venue No. 10.

    " The amount is 200 star yuan, and the test result is determined to be a person with a supernatural ability above the first level, and the fee will be refunded in full."

    Su Xuan paid the money with some reluctance.

    Su Xuan: "Your uniform is different from the people upstairs?" The

    other party gave you an ignorant look, "I am a member of the Federal Administration for Registering Supernatural Persons, and our branch is here."

    Su Xuan: "You are not a member of the Mercenary Association? So-"

    "Yes, the title of supernatural being you obtained here is the most authoritative evaluation result, and it is valid in the entire federal star field."

    Usually They will not set up a branch in Dark Star, but there are many supernatural beings in Dream City, and the conditions of the Mercenary Association's territory are also good, who would have trouble with money.

    "Oh."

    Su Xuan lost another half of her funds and got a queue number of twenty-five.

    There are various test equipment in the field No. 10, and a few people standing at the door, seeing her walk in, all cast scrutiny or disdainful glances.

    Su Xuan ignored them.

    There is a screen on the wall of the venue, which is graded in popular science.

    She read it carefully.

    According to the above statement, all supernatural beings have some common basic abilities.

    Mainly the strengthening of various physical fitness.

    It is manifested in strength, speed, five senses, self-healing, anti-drug and disease resistance, etc.

    In rare cases, there is also psychic perception and psychic resistance.

    Su Xuan suddenly understood.

    Self-healing is one of the basic abilities of supernatural beings.

    So Han Yu has self-healing ability, and he also has self-healing ability.

    Continue to look down, about the classification of supernatural beings.

    Among all the above-mentioned basic abilities, as long as you have one that meets the standard and completes the test on the designated machine, you can become a first-level ability user.