Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Su Xuan: "I really forgot. So my real name is Su Xuan?"

    Her expression control is not particularly good.

    However, now wearing a respirator and goggles, the entire face is blocked, and the other party cannot see.

    The gray-haired man didn't realize that the girl across from him had already acted.

    He only sneered when he heard the words, "What do you remember?"

    Su Xuan: "I don't remember anything, but my father told me that I have no blood relationship with him, and I was thrown in the deserted star, so I guess ——"

    When facing Su Zirao and the others, she acted like I already knew the truth, and directly broke face with them.

    Now, she is betting that Su Zirao and the others did not convey enough information back, and that the people of the Su family will believe that she has lost her childhood memories, so she changed her face.

    Because recklessly won't necessarily win.

    Let's wait for a while.

    Su Xuan: "——My original parents should have given me a name? Then it seems to be Su Xuan."

    Her tone was a little subtle, with a little curiosity, but after all, she didn't care that much.

    This is in line with the identity of the Dark Star mercenary.

    The gray-haired man didn't speak, as if he was examining the truth of the words.

    Su Xuan: "So, you know them?"

    She paused, as if she suddenly remembered something, her tone was a little eager.

    Su Xuan: "Did they send you to find me? My parents—who are they? Where do they live? Did you come in a private spaceship?"

    These questions all revealed similar meanings.

    ——Are my parents rich?

    At first she didn't seem to care that much, but thinking that two more family members might get more money, she became warm.

    The gray-haired man's lips curled slightly, and his eyes were full of coldness.

    "You don't deserve the surname Su."

    He said coldly, his tone was full of contempt, and there seemed to be deep hatred.

    Su Xuan tilted her head and looked at him.

    Everyone in the Su family seems to have black hair, but this person is not—but it can't be ruled out that he dyed it, and the tone sounds a bit strange.

    He prided himself on his family background and looked down on Dark Star mercenaries, which was normal.

    It seems that he didn't know that he killed Su Zirao and others, but judging from his expression and tone, he seemed to hate himself.

    Why?

    Has he ever been killed by mercenaries relatives and friends?

    Or is it because his parents have a grudge against him?

    Su Xuan has always maintained the highest level of vigilance, and now she is even more ready to fight at any time.

    Just about to speak, the gray-haired man spoke again, "Then you don't remember me?"