Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    The motive of the killer is actually not difficult to imagine.

    Su Xuan crouched next to the dying man.

    Even if she didn't watch the battle, she felt that the opponent's bones were probably broken.

    After all, the whole body is stuck on the ground like a puddle of mud. If the skeleton is still intact, it must not be in this posture.

    No matter whether others would feel this scene or not, she could only be thankful in her heart that she was relieved of trouble.

    Su Xuan is very happy to fight, but she is not too happy to be on guard against a killer all the time, and a killer who is stronger than herself.

    She looked at the killer intently and began to activate her ability.

    After she said a few words casually, she felt her mental energy faintly pouring out, and she began to get to the point.

    "Why did you kill him first?" The

    killer was in so much pain now that he was naturally unable to resist her question, and moaned softly, "I want...to see if he killed...a few young masters..."

    He Her throat has not been crushed, her vocal cords have not been damaged, but her speech is still broken and weak.

    Su Xuan also understood.

    The purpose of this guy coming to Dark Star was not only to kill himself, but also to find out who killed Su Zirao and others.

    Su Chengyu, as the Patriarch of the Su family, must also investigate the deaths of several nephews and nephews and give an explanation to his younger brothers and sisters.

    Otherwise, those people would definitely quarrel. Even if Su Chengyu didn't dare to go too far due to Su Chengyu's ability, he would never give up easily.

    Su Xuan: "Did Su Chengyu tell you why he wanted to kill me?" The

    killer's eyes showed a bit of astonishment, as if she was shocked when she directly called the Patriarch's name.

    He really wanted to ask something, for example, did she always remember her life experience, but she couldn't say it, so she could only answer the other party's questions obediently.

    Killer: "...No."

    Su Xuan asked him about his relationship with the Su family, and learned that he used to be a mercenary and was hunted down later. It was Su Chengyu who saved him.

    From now on, he will sacrifice his life for the Su family.

    never mind.

    Such a person is a killer rather than a confidant, and certainly will not know any secrets.

    Su Xuan pointed at Qin Xiao with some headaches, "How did you find him?"

    This question seemed very complicated, and the killer struggled to explain it clearly after a few words.

    The Patriarch of the Su family spent a lot of money to get some information from the intelligence dealer about Su Xuan and some of the places where Su Xuan often haunts when doing missions.

    There are also the types of tasks she may accept and so on.

    After a few months, because she often went back and forth between the apartment and the outer city—it wasn't always Qin Xiao who took her back, so she was locked up.