Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Su Xuan: "First of all, I haven't had a drink for many days. Secondly, I now, um, how to put it, I can't perceive it all the time. It's just that sometimes, in such a flash, I know which direction there may be someone."

    She felt it might be a sign of entry.

    But how to improve it? After all, that feeling is subtle and short-lived, and it is difficult to grasp the fleetingness.

    Moreover, there were signs all of a sudden, not because I wanted to have them.

    "Find your own way."

    Qin Xiao said very coldly, "Everyone is different."

    "There must be some common parts."

    Su Xuan said helplessly, "I don't want you to teach me, I just want to listen It's just your experience, I can judge whether it is useful or not."

    Qin Xiao was silent for a few seconds.

    "Focus."

    Then he said with care, "Don't be distracted."

    Su Xuan: "?" A

    layman knows that the use of mental power must be focused.

    This is to say a lonely ah.

    After the voice was hung up, she continued to walk in the snow, thinking about the location of the mission target.

    After a minute, Su Xuan suddenly fell into a very mysterious feeling.

    In an instant, the chaotic surroundings seemed to fade away. In a faded and blurred world, a fire lit up somewhere, and there were still some scattered small spots of light around.

    --coming!

    Su Xuan became excited again, but this feeling was fleeting, and soon the field of vision was filled with snowflakes, turning into a silvery white forest covered with icy edges.

    too fast.

    Maybe even less than a second.

    Su Xuan thought in a daze.

    After a while, she suddenly understood what Qin Xiao meant.

    "Does it mean that when the perception has feedback, continue to focus?"

    Once she fell into excitement because of catching the target, she did not maintain the state of concentration.

    Just that one is enough to roughly locate the target.

    Su Xuan didn't rush forward any more.

    She found a place to sit down and tried to calm down.

    Su Xuan realized that the so-called concentration probably refers to two things.

    First of all, she had to clarify in her mind what she wanted to do—to look for living creatures here, and living creatures with the strongest spiritual power.

    This thought must be clearly present in order to arouse the spiritual perception and extend it.

    Alien beasts also have spiritual power.

    Their IQ is not enough for them to communicate with humans, but their mental power is also much stronger than that of small animals in the mountains.

    In the perception mode, the mental power of the strange beast is like a cluster of flames, and the rest of the small animals are just flickering spots of light.