Chapter 116.120

Chapter 116

    "Speaking of—"

    They returned to the ship.

    Su Xuan looked at the starry sky with debris scattered in the distance.

    Dust and shards of ice floated in the air, leaving behind only a gray shadow.

    The Stone family's fleet disappeared, apparently under orders to flee to a distance.

    "Is Krista still alive?"

    He beat two demons by himself-

    the two demons looked quite human-like, and seemed to be able to speak.

    This should be strong, right?

    Su Xuan started the spacecraft while talking, and glanced at the system information panel next to her.

    The White Giving hovered a long distance and was not severely impacted, only some minor collisions were blocked by the shield.

    "They have gone to the Lost Realm."

    Shao Hong was re-calibrating the navigation system, and picked up the necklace that had been thrown aside and put it on, "The fragmented space of the Demon Universe."

    Su Xuan: "..."

    Although the explanation is very brief , but on the basis of knowing that the devil is from other universes, she can also roughly understand what it is.

    However, it is also a good thing for the three of them to go to another dimension to fight.

    Otherwise, if the battle happens in front of you, should you go up to help or not?

    He and Shao Hong came together, and because of the relationship between the sect and the Stone family, if he went up to help, maybe that Mr. Stone would still be vigilant, for fear of being stabbed in the back.

    If you don't go to help, just sit and watch, it doesn't seem to be very good.

    The ship finally regrouped.

    The red-haired man made a gesture, and Su Xuan directly put the spaceship into the transition state.

    Su Xuan: "You said before that they didn't plan to send you to kill the demons. They changed their minds because I was here, so who are they going to do?"

    Shao Hong: "...not 'them', It's just the demon's superior, he will probably let another demon colleague come over."

    Su Xuan refreshed, "Is the demon's superior the Hand of the Sun?"

    Shao Hong: "No. Otherwise he would have died long ago."

    Su Xuan : "Is your superior the Hand of the Sun?"

    Shao Hong: "...No. Do you admire that person very much?"

    Unlike Qin Xiao's sarcastic tone when he said this, he was indeed quite sarcastic when he asked. Doubt, and a little helpless.

    Su Xuan: "No? I'm just curious? You know that every time you turn over the nine-star bounty, this person hangs there, and after a long time, it will make you scratch your head and wonder what's going on."

    Shao Hong: "No."

    Su Xuan: "Okay, let me scratch my head."

    He should be glad he didn't ask her why she always went to see the nine-star bounty, after all, he knew very well that she couldn't beat any of them.