Chapter 81.85

Chapter 81

    There was a dead silence in the cockpit of the White House.

    The three crew members stared wide-eyed at the man outside the porthole.

    A few seconds passed.

    "What the fuck?!"

    Lu Huan almost smashed the console panel, "That is, that is—?!"

    Fu Fu was still at a loss.

    She just didn't understand why there were strangers in that place.

    However, both brothers realized who the man was outside.

    Whether it's the iconic fiery red hair, or the skeletal, punchy face -

    their captains often look at the dark web bounty when they have something to do, or search for the high stars in the bounty. Photos of the target, since those characters are often featured in the news.

    Fufu is less sensitive to human looks.

    But after watching them for a long time, they had already remembered those faces clearly.

    Ruby Stone.

    The Stones are fifth among the siblings.

    The youngest one in the eight-star reward.

    He is also the most powerful fire element power user in the legend.

    In addition, as a member of the board of directors of Rose Stone Group, she also holds a large number of shares, and is also responsible for the fund's investment in power research and development training.

    Therefore, he is also a famous big man on the federal wealth list.

    Although she is only twenty-four now.

    Taken together, these titles instantly paint a picture of a winner in life.

    "..."

    In terms of age, Lu Xie and Lu Xie were both a few years younger than her, so for them, the feeling of a young genius was not so strong.

    They care more about another thing.

    Why is this person here? !

    And does this mean that something has happened to the captain? !

    and many more.

    wrong.

    If the captain was caught, she wouldn't have come looking for them who didn't matter.

    The brothers looked at each other.

    Thanks to the captain's gift, they have seen the same level of bosses before.

    At that time, however, Amber and the captain were in a cooperative relationship, so there was no pressure.

    Now, to a certain extent, it is the enemy, which is completely different.

    So now the problem is that the eight-star bounty master who is the enemy is only a window away from them, and the only captain who can fight is not there yet.

    "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

    The red-haired young man outside waved his hand again, "I'm sorry."

    I didn't see any movement from her. The spaceship that was hovering in the atmosphere suddenly began to sink.

    Then her figure disappeared.