Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    The top floor of the super control technology branch.

    Rachel stood in a messy laboratory, looking at the wreckage of the mecha on the ground, and felt that things were very funny.

    "So we lost a few pith stones."

    She waved her hand and rejected the data pad handed over by her assistant, "Is there still a need for a loss report? This matter is obvious—" The

    monitoring system was naturally destroyed.

    However, the scene seems to have not been sorted out, and many things can be deduced.

    Most of the mechas were destroyed inside the laboratory, and judging from the alarms that were triggered, the intruders had passed the authentication first.

    "According to the on-site inspection, there should be two intruders."

    "Then there are two situations."

    "One person has the ability to change the appearance of himself and other people."

    "Or two people have the ability to change their own appearance. Ability——"

    "Not only the appearance, but even the biological signs can be imitated exactly."

    "So they became me and Vincent, and they were able to pass the inspection and enter here without triggering the first-level alarm of the security system."

    Rachel After pondering, "Of course, it is not ruled out that there is only one intruder, but he has a certain ability to conjure a split body."

    As a member of the Cologne family, she was used to seeing all kinds of weird abilities. Many situations can be thought of.

    An intruder directly connected to the database to transfer files, and deleted the monitoring after obtaining the permission.

    The heads of those mechs were blown up, and their light mirrors originally had the function of cameras, but they can't be queried now.

    "Do you want to reward them?"

    the assistant next to him asked in a low voice.

    Rachel rolled her eyes.

    "It doesn't make sense, we have too little information, and those people obviously planned it long ago—"

    After the confidential files were unlocked, the alarm here was triggered.

    At the same time, she also received inquiries from the family, asking why she had to retrieve those documents when she was supposed to be hunting demons.

    At that time, she was still looking for the devil outside, and she was dumbfounded when she heard this, and then realized that the house had been stolen.

    "The timing is also outrageous."

    Among her bodyguards are those with space abilities, who can carry out short-distance teleportation within five kilometers.

    If she was still in Dream City, attending a banquet in a hotel in the inner city, she could be back within ten seconds.

    It's a pity that she was looking for the devil outside, hundreds of kilometers away from the city.

    The bodyguard's teleportation ability cannot be activated multiple times in a row, there must be a period of time in between.

    So it dragged on for a while, long enough for the intruder to run away.