Chapter 51.55

Chapter 51

    This is the parking area square in front of the energy station. The uniforms of those employees also happen to be black, so she didn't think much about it.

    Su Xuan hesitated for a while, then decided to seek professional help.

    A little mistake seems to be insignificant, but she doesn't know how to do it after all, but if the spaceship crashes halfway through the flight, it will be a big trouble.

    Su Xuan: "Brother, could you please help me to see, there seems to be a problem with the count of my coupler energy storage unit."

    She was also ready to be rejected.

    After all, it might be someone's break time.

    But she doesn't mind giving more money if it can be resolved.

    A bunch of messy thoughts rolled through Su Xuan's mind.

    After a few seconds, the red-haired man stood up, crushed the cigarette, and walked over unhurriedly.

    Soot spilled from his fingers onto the snow.

    The man was extremely tall, and his work clothes could not hide his strong and sturdy figure. He walked with a limping posture, and when he approached, he brought a large shadow across the snow.

    The street lamps around the square emitted warm yellow light, penetrating the dim breeze and snow, illuminating his face.

    Su Xuan: "?!"

    She almost crushed the toolbox handle in her palm.

    This guy is so handsome.

    Are the employees of the energy station all so good looking now? !

    She always felt that this face was a little familiar, but after thinking about it, she felt that she must have never seen him.

    "Your energy pump model is wrong."

    His voice was very low, a little hoarse, and his pronunciation was a little slow, as if he didn't speak often.

    The red-haired man stood in front of the open spaceship bulkhead.

    He looked at the exposed internal module assembly, and it seemed that he only glanced at it and came to a conclusion.

    Su Xuan was still holding a lot of things in her arms, and when she heard the words, she suddenly fell into anger, "Really? The shop owner said that this is a general-purpose type."

    "...So I can add it." The

    red-haired man whispered, "Time After a long time, the converter will be corroded."

    "Okay."

    Su Xuan sighed, "Thank you, brother, I'll just order one from the official website, it shouldn't be cheap."

    Thinking about herself, she also has hundreds of millions of deposits. People, you really shouldn't be so stingy just to save thousands of dollars.

    And if the converter is broken and replaced with a new one, it is not as simple as a few thousand dollars.

    Su Xuan: "Sorry for disturbing your rest."

    "Your spaceship's anti-gravity node line is burnt out." The

    red-haired man stretched out his hand, "Welder."

    Su Xuan: "?"

    When is this?

    She took the welder out of the toolbox and threw it.