Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    "Who are you?!"

    Rong Zhu looked at her suspiciously.

    Rong Yin didn't speak.

    She tried to recall whether she had met the other person, but had no clue.

    When meeting Huang Xing briefly, Su Xuan also mixed in the crowd, wearing a coat like a garbage bag full of sand and dust, and driving a dilapidated land truck, no different from others.

    So she actually has no impression of Su Xuan.

    At most, Rong Yin only remembered that she had seen many thin and short people in Huangxing, after all, there were many child laborers there.

    "Who are you?!"

    Rong Zhu asked again sharply, "Mercenary? Who hired you?!

    " Offer a reward." The

    mercenary spread his hands, "Who made us have a grudge."

    Her voice was clear and full of vitality, she sounded very young, and she didn't feel that she was more than twenty years old.

    Rongzhu frowned and stared at her.

    The mercenary was wearing goggles and a half gas mask, the lower half of his face was completely covered, but through the lens, he could vaguely see a pair of black eyes full of sarcasm.

    Rong Zhu's eyes fell on the mercenary's thick and slightly curly black hair, and his mind shook.

    "Kill her—" the

    man's roar echoed in the cabin.

    It must be her! That damned starless poor man!

    He's been cursing at the girl's picture all the way because of something that happened not long ago.

    Now, his mind is full of the pale and haggard face, the thin face with black hair and black eyes - even though it looks a little different from this guy now, but combined with the words just now, it is obviously the same person!

    On this planet, they have no other enemies!

    He also guessed the other party's identity.

    The bodyguards jumped on it.

    Rong Zhu himself was not idle either.

    He stretched out his hand in front of him and squeezed it hard, making a gesture of grasping in the void.

    On the bulkhead of the cabin, a series of silver-gray chains suddenly appeared, and the chains were covered with densely packed sharp barbs, which looked extremely terrifying.

    Amid the sharp sound of breaking through the air, several chains stretched forward, towards the target's arms and thighs.

    As long as they are tightly bound, these chains can cut flesh and blood, saw off bones, and tear off human limbs alive.

    Rong Yin also subconsciously cooperated with her brother's actions.

    She put her hands and fingers together in front of her body, and there were faint ripples around her, and the air seemed to be distorted.

    The compressed and deformed air, like invisible chains, squeezed Su Xuan's hands and feet in place, making people unable to move.

    ——The ability took effect!

    Ecstasy appeared in Rong Yin's eyes.

    From her brother's reaction and the mercenary's hair and eyes, she also guessed the latter's identity.