Chapter 191.195

Chapter 191

    Su Xuan: "..."

    This person is quite good at inserting needles.

    After the blunt confession just now, he said these words one after another, which was unimaginable on him before.

    At that time, let alone the question of whether he could express himself, he didn't even know what was in his heart.

    Su Xuan thought she would be a little unaccustomed to it, but she found that there was nothing wrong with it.

    Of course, she is more willing to listen to good things than to be cynical and sarcastic.

    The way they get along seems a little unfamiliar now, but if you think about it, it doesn't seem like it, because he still said some speechless words like before.

    Although it is speechless in a different sense.

    Su Xuan: "...Why do I think it's cheaper for you to speak ironically? I suspect that if you say this normally, you won't be able to say it at all."

    Qin Xiao raised his eyebrows, "Do you want to hear it?"

    Su Xuan Xuan: "Do you dare to say it?"

    "As long as you believe it's true."

    Qin Xiao obviously had nothing to dare, "After I knew you left this universe, every day I lived was very tormented, every day was in I regret, regret not finding you earlier, regret not confessing to you before we separated."

    Su Xuan hesitated.

    Qin Xiao stopped, "What do you want to say?"

    Su Xuan waved her hand, "Go ahead and talk."

    Qin Xiao: "Although you may reject me, it doesn't affect my thinking, I often think of you. , think of when we were together - when we were on a mission."

    Su Xuan sighed, "Then you came up with a confession of 'I told you that I like you but I don't ask to be with you, so you have no chance to reject me'?"

    This is a long and complex sentence, but Qin Xiao heard it quite clearly, "No, I said it just now, it's just part of the explanation I owe you."

    Su Xuan: "...It's not because of your glassy heart. Is it difficult to accept rejection?"

    Qin Xiao was quite calm, "No."

    Su Xuan looked at him suspiciously: "Shouldn't we lie less and be more sincere?"

    Qin Xiao raised his eyebrows slightly, "I thought we We have been sincere for a while now, as for going further—why? We are not lovers."

    Su Xuan: "?"

    Su Xuan: "You think it's pretty good, forget it, I want to meet my old friends, no Wasting time with you."

    She sat on the bench and raised her head lazily, as if surveying the surrounding garden.

    The girl's waterfall-like black hair scattered behind her back, making her skin paler.

    She put one hand on the back of the chair, one leg was bent, her bare feet stepped on the edge of the wood grain board, and the muscle lines on her legs were clearly visible.

    Her face bathed in sunlight is beautiful, her eyebrows are deep, her lines are beautiful, and her black eyes are like two cold pools, seemingly clear but bottomless.

    Su Xuan tilted her head, "It's beautiful here, but since I have a place to park the boat, I'll take the free boat with me."

    Qin Xiao didn't care, "Of course your boat is up to you."