Chapter 71.75

Chapter 71

    Su Xuan: "..."

    What kind of bastard ability is this!

    And this damn ability, if he has not been demonized, I am afraid that he will not see the slightest trace!

    and many more.

    When she looked at the man just now, she really felt something was wrong.

    But she thought it was the other party who tried to hypnotize her and failed.

    Who knew it was such a thing!

    The black-haired man on the opposite side lowered his head from beginning to end, and suddenly looked at her at this moment.

    The sickle fell towards Su Xuan.

    no.

    must dodge.

    Otherwise, the card might have to be replaced again.

    Or worse.

    She will die.

    Su Xuan wanted to dodge, but felt that the air around her became extremely heavy, as if something was pressing her body.

    Demonize.

    Enchanted—!

    At the same time, she tilted her head without a trace, and sent Lu Xie an appointment reminder code.

    The lights in the hall flickered for a moment, and then fell into complete darkness.

    Su Xuan demonized with one arm and withstood the scythe head-on.

    The darkness lasted only a brief two seconds.

    The exclamations of people have not stopped, and the light has come again.

    Beside the gaming table just now, the male player frowned and sat where he was, while the female player stood aside thoughtfully.

    The chair she was sitting on collapsed directly, and even half of it was broken into powder.

    "Continue?" the

    female player asked.

    "...OK." The

    male player said flatly.

    The fifth community card.

    Plum A.

    The male player pondered for a few seconds, as if he had made a decision, and added all the remaining virtual chips into it.

    "Follow up."

    "Show your card, please." The black-

    haired man leaned against the seat with his arms folded, looking at her uncertainly.

    Su Xuan's heart was also beating.

    If she loses this one again, she may not be able to pay for the boat stop.

    The black-haired man showed his cards.

    The J of Spades and the K of Spades.

    "Flush. Mr. Ji, Eight of Spades, Nine of Spades, Jack of Spades, Queen of Spades, King of Spades."

    Su Xuan laughed outright and threw her hole cards on the table.

    "Four of a kind. Miss Su. Ace of Spades, Ace of Diamonds, Ace of Hearts, Ace of Clubs, K of Spades."