Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Under the gaze of those eyes, Su Xuan was confused for a moment.

    Then she woke up with a start.

    Isn't this my savior? !

    She actually took off her clothes because of the other party, no, the point is that she took off the mask, and she didn't recognize it for a while!

    All right.

    Now she wants to officially announce that Han Yu is no longer the most handsome person she has ever seen!

    Of course, I can't say these words for the time being, otherwise I will probably suffer a few words of ridicule.

    Su Xuan coughed heavily, "I mean—"

    "Huh?" The black-

    haired and green-eyed young man held the wine bottle and looked at her quietly, as if waiting for her explanation.

    There seemed to be a faint smile in his eyes, or maybe it was an illusion caused by the overflowing lights, and the sharp lines of his eyebrows seemed to be softened.

    However, Su Xuan subconsciously felt that the other party was just waiting for her to make a fool of herself, and then made some mockery.

    That couldn't get him what he wanted.

    Su Xuan spread her hands, "We don't actually know each other, look, I don't even know your name."

    She just pretended that she never misidentified anyone.

    "I don't know your name either." The

    black-haired young man pressed the edge of the table with one hand, and handed over the wine bottle with the other, "Go get the glass."

    "You didn't ask."

    Su Xuan took it angrily, " Don't you have hands? I'm not your service robot!"

    Having said that, she followed her advice and looked at the clean goblet by the way.

    "Where are you sitting?"

    Of course, this is mainly because he is her savior.

    twice.

    I don't mind helping out with a bottle or glass at all.

    Su Xuan said in her heart.

    There are not many customers in the store at midnight, and there are several tables separated from each other intentionally or unintentionally.

    Their seats are in the corner of the restaurant, next to the spotless glass curtain, looking out on the neon-lit city streets.

    The glass glistened in the light, and the clear golden liquor poured down, carrying a faint fruity aroma.

    Clinking glasses made a short and crisp sound.

    "So, what is our next task?"

    Su Xuan said expectantly: "Now I have obtained the ability."

    "How long can you keep it?"

    He took a sip of wine, playing with the empty glass with his slender fingers .

    Su Xuan: "...how long do you need me to hold on?" I

    always feel that another wave of ridicule is coming.

    She estimated it herself, on the premise of not consuming physical strength in battle, the transformation should last for a few minutes, maybe four or five minutes, by using the ability directly?