Chapter 166.170

Chapter 166

    Su Xuan pulled him again.

    A second later, they teleported back to Chelfi's air port.

    Su Xuan entered the shuttle ship for a spin, and came out with her clothes on.

    People who are often demonized are basically used to streaking. After all, clothes are too easy to damage. When there are many times, they will neither be embarrassed for themselves nor embarrassed for others.

    The most typical example is the priest next to him, who blushed when he was molested, but did not feel uncomfortable at all because of the pictures he saw.

    Su Xuan is naturally the same, so she forgot about it at the first time, and only remembered it later, and didn't pay much attention to it.

    She expanded and expanded her storage space, and directly packed the whole package of the white number into the space.

    A few passers-by around looked at the empty parking spaces with their faces full of astonishment.

    They didn't seem to understand how the behemoth that had just stopped there could disappear in an instant.

    "Is it a holographic projection?"

    Someone whispered and rubbed his eyes.

    Several other people also stared blankly at the berth.

    They all suspected that they were dazzled, or that they were too tired and had hallucinations.

    Even if everyone knew about the existence of power users, it was not very imaginable that there was any ability to make a ship disappear without a trace in an instant.

    There was no sound, no sign -

    just two young men standing by the berth, whispering rather intimately.

    "I don't seem to have time to congratulate you for achieving your wish. In addition, you may have broken the record, Your Excellency." Su Xuan tilted her head, "What record? Killing     the

    lord the fastest?"

Again, while maybe not as exaggerated as Lost Domains, it's not one-to-one anyway.

    Su Xuan: "Since you said that, I assume that it has not been several years since we last met?"

    "Indeed, only a few days have passed."

    Lin Qi smiled, "I'm not just talking about this. , that's the first time you entered the realm of the lord of desire, and then you killed it."

    Although she had been to the realm of the lord before, but it was the greedy king, and each lord obviously had his own "battle" style.

    Su Xuan: "So most people have to go in multiple times to complete it - ah, I understand."

    "So, congratulations, and you are really amazing."

    Lin Qi said sincerely, the pitch black and clear There was a smug smile in his eyes, and he didn't hide the appreciation and joy in his eyes.

    "Thank you."

    Su Xuan hugged him happily.

    Lin Qi didn't seem to expect that she would express her gratitude in this way. Seeing this, she raised her arms a little helplessly, and hugged her back carefully and very gently.

    The action is still a little stiff.

    Su Xuan felt that the other party was a little unnatural, so she stood up straight, "Sorry, are you not used to physical contact with people?"