Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Su Xuan looked at the system information panel solemnly, and realized that she needed to improve the monitoring system on the ship.

    Theoretically speaking, the lower deck is a working area, and there is no cabin for people to live in. The only few cameras are also locked on the engine or various circuit panels.

    If someone sneaked into the passage, it might not be able to be photographed.

    She sighed and stood up.

    "Let me talk first."

    Soon, Su Xuan stood in the aisle in the middle of the lower deck, looked at the hatches of several studios around her, and made sure that no matter where the person was hiding, she could hear her talking.

    "If you can take the initiative to come out, I don't intend to fight with you here."

    Joke.

    External damage is easy to deal with, as long as the ship is not blown up, it can be repaired no matter what.

    But in these places full of precision parts, if you are not careful, the whole ship will be scrapped.

    Or require extremely expensive repairs.

    No matter what the situation was, she couldn't bring herself to fight at all.

    It was very quiet in the corridor.

    Su Xuan sighed again, and raised her right hand wrapped in lightning, "But if you don't come out again, I'll blow up here—I guess those people outside are looking for you?"

    A spaceship in front was blown up just now, and there are still The fight was fierce, most likely there were mercenaries doing missions, and it was very likely that they had stolen something important.

    "Sorry."

    Five seconds later, someone stood in the aisle.

    Su Xuan turned around.

    A thin brown-haired girl, wearing a light-colored dress with a strange texture and faint light, looked at her cautiously.

    "I thought there was no one here."

    Su Xuan: "...Really, then you 'think' wrong."

    "I just want to rest for a while, and I will leave here." The

    brown-haired girl looked very young, maybe only twelve or thirteen years old.

    "People outside are not looking for me. A group of mercenaries went to that ship, and I'm not one of them."

    Su Xuan: "...you can say whatever you want."

    "I'm serious." The

    brown-haired girl saw She didn't believe it, so she couldn't help feeling a little anxious, "It's the smuggling boat of Silver Fox, how dare people like me provoke them? Those mercenaries are going to rescue the 'cargo' on the boat, and those people are going to be auctioned on the black market—

    " The words are a bit upside down.

    Su Xuan understood it.

    The Silver Foxes are one of the medium-sized gangs in the outer city, and they own a large block, including many of the slums.

    This group of people trafficked drug dealers organs and opened kilns.

    They used to take away those who didn't pay back their debts, or kidnapped immigrants who were new to the Dark Star.