𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Boogie why is your bum ass baby momma in my mentions?" I rest my chin on my fist.

"I thought you blocked her?" He looks over at my phone.

"She deadass pop out with a new account every fucking time." I roll my eyes.

I click on her live she sent me.

"My child came home with fucking bruises on her and shit! Bitch prolly done all types of sick shit to my baby!" She screams into her phone.

"I know the fuck she did not-" My jaw drops.

"Oh here she is, she in the live now. Bitch I swear it's up when I see you you dirty bitch! Can't believe you laid yo hands on my muthafuckin daughter!" She goes off.

"Oh my God Boogie yo baby mama saying I abused Nonni." I sigh.

"I know damn well you ain't did shit to her. I wouldn't ever even let nun happen to my daughter, the fuck?" He watches the live with disgust.

"Yea she mad quiet cuz she know she fucking did it! And BOOGIE you a BITCH fa letting her do that shit to our child!" She claps her hands.

@keli_keli_kels u sick asf for even accusing me of sum shit like that

"Girl who accusing? This is fucking facts and I'm pressing charges ASAP. You so fucking jealous he had a child with me instead of you, you take it out on my child?" She rolls her eyes.

"Who even thinks up sum shit like this to lie about." I send the request to join.

@keli_keli_kels add me

"First of fucking all bitch you know good and got damn well I wouldn't hurt that lil girl, get the fuck on somewhere. Second, stop bragging bout being a baby mama bitch that's nun to be proud of. I would never let no nigga in a relationship get me pregnant dumbass." I say.

"Just because you a girlfriend don't mean shit, he still be cheating on you and you a fucking hoe still. Everybody on the block used to fuck witchu." She laughs.

"I said what I had to say. If you tryna do sumn, you know where tf I stay." I shrug and Boogie gets in the camera.

"You a weird ass bitch tryna make me out to be sum nigga letting a bitch put hands on my daughter." He gets out before I leave the live.

"Why the hell you leave?" He mugs me.

"I had to before you said something that's gone incriminate chu in court. You know Chinchilla screen recording and you was prolly finna threaten her life." I shake my head.