𝐱𝐱𝐢

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐲⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐲
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"You wanna go see mommy?" I hold Azzy up in the air while she smiles.

"Let's see if she answer." I sit her on my lap and she watches me as I go to call her mama since she act like she can't see texts.

"..." It rings so long I'm bout to just hang up but she finally answers.

"What's up?" She answers nonchalantly.

"You wanna see Azzy today? It's been 2 days, she already miss you."

"Sure, give me like 20 minutes tho."

"For what?" I ask suspiciously.

"To get ready?" She says sarcastically.

"You don't gotta get ready, I saw you with Set It Off braids, no makeup, sweating bullets while you was giving birth. There's no beating that." I wave her off.

"I needa cl-clean up and stuff too tho, just hold on." She stutters.

"If you gotta nigga there right now just say that. You not slick."

"Nooo, just come nevermind." She sighs.

"Aight den. See you in a minute, love you."

"Mhm you too, bye." She hangs up.

That's how I know she fs had a nigga laid up with her because when do she ever not say ily back?

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Hi mamasss, ohh I missed you." Kelli holds Azzy on her hip.

She look so beautiful, even no makeup, bonnet on, dressed like a hobo. I wonder who slutted her out last night tho.

"You want sum breakfast?" She asks walking to the kitchen.

She's walking slower and stiffer then usual. I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt and say maybe she has back pains but I've given her the same walk too many times.

I shouldn't even care fr. I really need to move on from her. She's not capable of changing and I gotta let go. But damn, ts hurt honestly.

"Nah, I'm good." I sigh sitting on a barstool.

"Imma make you sumn anyways I shouldn't've asked cuz it really doesn't matter." She shrugs.