𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"He would sit on the porch every night when he was a little boy, when his siblings were asleep. He loved looking in the sky at night, it always fascinated him. I'd tell him 20 minutes chico and he'd agree but everytime I tried to get him inside he'd say '5 more minutes ma, 5 more minutes' and I just couldn't tell him no. He'd sit out there for at least an hour." Valeria sighs.

That's prolly why he turned out the way he did, she never told his ass no

"I'm going to miss him so much." She starts crying.

"I just want to thank almost everyone here. The ones who truly cared about him. He loved all of his kids, and his baby mothers dearly. A very big family man. Despite his ex-girlfriend trying to rip him from his family, he stood his ground. It's so sad that his woman died shortly before him. I'm sure Chelsea and Mekai are finally living peacefully together in heaven. I love you son." She shades me the whole speech before walking off.

"I'll go next." I clear my throat and get up there.

"I'm sure the majority of you know who I am. We were together almost 6 years and when you're so used to one person, when they're gone you kind of feel... lost without them. I don't think I'll ever be the same." I take a lil pause to swallow the lump forming in my throat.

"It doesn't matter who tries to discredit me, as long as I know how much he loved me, I'm okay. I'm at peace knowing I never once abandoned him. I did everything I could for him, I was the last person he spoke to on his death bed. There's no denying the love we had for each other."

"I love you Mekai, rest easy baby." I smile before walking away.

I don't know why his family is shading me so hard. He barely saw them in his last years. And after he died, I took care of all his belongings.

They even tried to dub me from the funeral I planned. Tb I'm not welcomed and it's best if I mourn from afar to give his real loved ones a 'drama-free' funeral.

They even tried to erase me from the obituary. I made sure my name was mentioned 5 times in bold tho. Maybe that's petty but fuck it.

"Hey you okay?" AK walks over to me.

"AK, why are you even here?" I groan, annoyed by his presence.

"That was my homeboy. In the last few months we kinda fell out but don't forget I knew him way before you. Matta fact, why are you here? You was fucking on his friend." He turns it around on me.