𝐗𝐈

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

I gasp, waking up feeling hot as fuck. I snap my eyes open thinking I den woke up in hell.

Oh... Boogie just threw a pot of hot water on me. Thank God this cover so fucking thick or I would've had 1st burns.

I hop up trying to run but he grabs my ankle mid jump, making me fall as he drags me back to him.

"Boogie let me fucking GO!" I scream grabbing the carpet.

"You a lying cheating ass bitch dawg I fucking hate chu!" He throws me against the wall.

My bones kinda skinny and frail so everything hurt right now. He higher den a bitch, ion know what typa shit he on but that ain't weed.

It hurts but I get up and get my gun. He lunges at me and fights for the gun. I start firing which hits the ceiling and the walls. He knocks it out my hand and I kick him in the balls.

"FUCK!" He screams holding them.

I break my vanity makeup mirror over his head and take a shard of glass, stabbing him in his forehead.

"Ohhhh shittttt." I cover my mouth with my hand.

He falls down, holding his head in pain. A pang of hatred towards him flows through me and I twist the glass in his head making him scream.

"My bad babe ian mean to do that." I laugh.

I take the pot of water he threw on me and dump the rest on him. It's not that hot anymore but it seemed to hurt cuz he flinched.

"Baby are you still alive?" I whisper.

He holds his middle finger up to me and I nod.

"C'mon, we gotta go to the hospital." I try to get him up but he refused.

"Well die then tf?" I roll my eyes.

A loud knock causes me to freeze. I hope one these bitch ass neighbors ain't call the police on us.

I go to the bathroom and check myself real quick. Ion look fucked up enough so I pick up another shard of glass and cut my lip and scratch my neck up a lil bit.

I start crying and run to the front door. I open it only to be met with 2 officers.

"Is everything alright ma'am?" They look at me with concern.