𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"When you gone getcho shit out of that nigga house?" My dad asks.

"I'm not tryna deal with that right now." I wave him off.

Came back from Atlanta yesterday night and I'm not tryna deal with Boogie. He not gone let me get my stuff peacefully. I'm just gone chill with my dad til I decide what imma do.

"I can't believe you ain't tell me that nigga poured hot fucking water on you while you was sleeping." He shakes his head.

"Slipped my mind I guess. But it's fine cuz I'm going through with the charges." I shrug.

"You gotta get the fuck away from that boy before he seriously harm you." He lectures.

The door knocks and my dad goes to answer. He looks through the peephole and freezes.

"It ain't Boogie is it?" I ask, he just shakes his head.

"Go hide in yo room." He whispers.

I go to my room, close the door, and press my ear against it so I can hear the conversation. I hear him opening the door and somebody walk in.

"Latrellsia what da hell you doin here?" My dad asks.

"Where is my daughter, Christian?" She sighs.

"You mean MY daughter?"

"You not even her real dad." She says. I know that hurt him.

"And I still did more for her than you ever did. So what does saying that prove, other than you being a deadbeat mother?"

"Look I'm not here to argue witchu, where's Mi'kelsia?" She asks again.

"She's your daughter right? How you don't know where yo own child lives?"

"I'm not fucking playing witchu, where the hell is she!?" She yells. Ion know who she think she getting loud with.

"Why do you want to see her? You ain't been in her life but maybe twice since she was 4."

"I'm not explaining myself. Just tell me where MY child is."

"Since she's your child, tell me how old she is." He says making her go silent for a minute.

"She... she 17 now right? Almost outta highschool?" She answers.