𝐯

𝐀𝐊༻❁༺

𝐀𝐊
༻❁༺

"Herpes in my blood and that shit got me cryin!" Mi'kelsia cries, rapping along to YoungBoy.

It's been a week since she got tested. She got a HSV-1 blood test a few days ago, it came back positive and now she screaming and crying like somebody ran her dog over.

"Girl it's not that serious." I wave her off.

"YES THE FUCK IT IS, WHO THE FUCK WANT HERPES!?" She screams at me violently.

"Damn what I do?" I laugh.

"Ohhhhhhh my Gawddddd!" She leans her head on the dashboard and cries.

"Do yo head not hurt from all that damn crying?" I ask her.

"Shut up you dirty bitch you prolly gave me this shit." She glares at me.

"Aight, don't get fucked up now. Imma let that slide cuz you going through it but watch yaself."

"My makeup can't hide this disease!" She raps along to Foolish Figure at the top of her lungs.

"Just cuz you got Herpes now don't mean all we finna listen to is Youngboy." I mug her.

"I said right foot creep ouuu face em with that heater." She starts clicking on random YoungBoy songs.

"Gimme my phone cuz you pissing me off." I say at the red light.

I shuffle my car playlist and Staying Alive by Drake & Lil Baby plays first.

Try me a hunnid times
Wanted me to lie, wanted me to cry, wanted me to die (real life)
I, I, I, I'm stayin' alive, I'm stayin' alive
I'm stayin' alive, I'm stayin' alive (another one)
Yeah
Try me a hunnid times
Wanted me to lie, wanted me to cry, wanted me to die (DJ Khaled)
I, I, I, I'm stayin' alive, I'm stayin' alive
I'm stayin' alive, I'm stayin' alive

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"When is we gone pick up yo script?" I ask Kelsia who was crying on my bed.

"I- I can't - be-li-e-ve i-t." She hiccups uncontrollably.

"Let me know cuz the pharmacy close in like 2 hours." I check the time on my phone.

She just rolls off the bed, falling to the floor.

"Why'd you do that?" I laugh.