𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Why you stopped bringing my daughter?" I ask Freeway otp.

"Come pick her up the fuck?" He answers with an attitude.

"Usually you bring her in the mornings, why would I go to you?" I scrunch my face up.

"I decided to put her in a daycare." He says making me gasp.

"Yo BITCH ass put MY daughter in a daycare without my MUTHAFUCKIN PERMISSION!?" I yell.

"I know why you didn't want her in one but this isn't the same situation, chillout." He says nonchalantly.

"You fucking disgust me. If anything bad happens to our daughter in that place... it's your fault and remember that. Bitch." I hang up.

He mad cuz I sent him a picture of AK holding Azariah. He been pissed ever since but it's only fair since he had his new girlfriend around her without even telling me. I hope he learned his lesson.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"He a bitch and his bitch a bitch too, I hope they get a car crash together and die so I can raise Azariah as a single mother." I say swirling my feet in the pool.

"Oh shit. Y'all really mad at each other huh?" Phats raises her eyebrows.

"I'm not mad at him, I don't give a FUCK about him no more. That shit is done. On my momma it is." I drink sum more vodka.

"Kelli you don't even love yo momma so that don't mean shit." Taniya smacks her teeth.

"Well fuck I put it on my daddy then." I shrug.

"I'm wondering how yo dad still alive, you put everything on that nigga." BooBoo laughs.

"You know I was texting my biological dad and he told me he's had 9 strokes over the years... that's strange isn't it?" I say.

"That means everytime you lie on your dad it's been going to him instead of Christian, that's good." She sits her drink down and jumps in the water.

"Y'all gone fuck up my makeup with all that splashing." I mug her.

"Why everytime we in a pool, you just sit there looking pretty instead of actually getting in? I'm starting to think yo ass can't even swim fr." Taniya comments.

"I can swim." I wave them off.

Everybody looks at me doubtfully. I smack my teeth and hop in the water. Somehow sum water gets caught in my nose and I start coughing and choking.