𝐗𝐋

𝐄𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

𝐄𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚
ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Kelsia what the hell is you doing here?" I open my door.

"I can't visit chu no more?" She frowns.

"Why can't you just leave me alone? You always popping up being toxic." I sigh.

"I'm not toxic." She pushes past me to get inside.

"What are you doing here? I have a girlfriend now." I cross my arms.

"Fuck that got to do with me?" She laughs.

"Even if I didn't, I'm not sleeping with you after you gave me an STD." I mug her.

"I got that from Boogie cheating on me, I had no idea or I swear I would've never had sex with you while I had it."

"How am I supposed to believe you?" I ask.

"You've known me for years and you really think I'd lie to you?" She shakes her head with disappointment.

"Okay maybe the STD wasn't completely your fault, you've still said sum evil shit to me, that still hurts." I say honestly.

"Every time I hurt yo lil feelings it was because you said sum out of pocket shit first." She shrugs.

"No because everytime I say something it's cuz you deserve it and it's never that fucking bad. You just mean as fuck out of the blue and you always take it too far." I explain.

"Nah you just sensitive as hell." She rolls her eyes.

"No I'm not." I smack my teeth.

"You missed me?" She asks with a smirk.

"Hell no." I lie, like her.

"Be serious." She straight faces me.

I gotta whole girlfriend who I actually like and here this bitch come crawling back into my life. It's like all she do is ruin relationships and people's mental health.

"You really gotta leave cuz my girlfriend coming over soon." I scratch my head.

"Why you keep mentioning this girl? Like I'm really ever gone let you move on and be happy with anyone but me." She walks closer to me.

"See don't do that." I back up against the door.

"Do what?" She plays stupid.