𝐱𝐯𝐢

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"I nutted in you, fingers crossed you get pregnant." AK kisses on my chest.

"You gotta chill out cuz we both in relationships." I chuckle.

"Just say the word and I'll leave her." He looks me in the eyes, dead serious.

"Nah ian breaking up a happy home." I reach up and play with his chain.

"You tryna be funny cuz you know ain't a damn thing happy bout me and that bitch relationship." He mugs me.

"Is yo chain fake?" I ask randomly.

"I'll smack the shit out of you." He slaps my hand off of it.

"I wouldn't be able to shower with no fake ass jewelery on, fuck wrong witchu?" He gets off the bed and slips his boxers on.

"Okay but anyways I'm with Ty." I sit up.

"Fuck that weird ass nigga. And you weird too, stealing yo mama's nigga." He looks at me funny.

"Nigga YOU weird, stealing yo best friend's girl." I scoff.

"Aight, you-you got a point." He scratches his head.

"But why you don't wanna try again?" He asks.

"Cuzzzzzz I feel like we're just too toxic together." I lie.

Only reason ion wanna be back with him is because if Freeway find out, all hell gone break loose. And I'm really tryna be with him this time.

"You gone come around like usual." He shrugs.

"Come wimme." He walks to the bathroom.

"Whyyyy?" I drag.

"We finna take a shower, get up." He responds.

"No we nottt I'm tired." I pull the covers over myself.

"I'm not. I got like 3 mo rounds left in me then we taking a nap." He comes back out and carries me into the bathroom with him.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"I'm excited to see how your sexual abstinence challenge has went." My therapist smiles excitedly.

She must've had high hopes for me...

"Uhm, welllll I made it... 3 days before I unwillingly fell into the trap my ex laid out for me." I put my head down in shame.