𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Heyy." I greet Freeway cautiously.

"I'll get her at 4:30." He sits the carrier on my couch.

"When do I wake her up?" I ask.

"6:25." He answers dryly.

Usually he give me a hug and ask if I need sumn and if I ate. He really upset with me I can tell.

"Don't have my daughter round that nigga." He says.

"I never did before so why would I now?" I scrunch my face up.

"Ion know, you just lie so much." He shrugs.

"Okay but I wouldn't lie about having people around our daughter. That's low, even for me." I look at him crazy.

"Aight." He kisses her forehead and starts to head out.

"Wait why are you being so... cold?" I ask grabbing his wrist.

"Don't touch me Mi'kelsia." He snatches away.

"Okay but are you mad about the AK situation? I just wanna explain so you don't hate me." I pout.

"There's nothing to explain. We strictly co-parents ion give a fuck about who you fucking." He lies.

"If that's the case then why you acting mean all of a sudden. If me getting back with him don't bother you then why yo whole mood change?" I ask.

"I just gotta distance myself from you, you so fucking toxic." He shakes his head at me.

"I'm toxic?" I jerk my head back.

"Mi'kelsia I honestly don't want nun to do with you outside of my child. If you ever need sumn you can always reach out, but other than that I don't even want to speak to you anymore." He sighs.

"We can't even be friends anymore?" I gasp as he shakes his head.

"We was friends before anything tho." I frown and he just stays silent.

"Naaoir, I'm sorry, I really don't wanna lose you as a friend." I say tearing up.

"Youn understand. All the shit you do fuck up my mental health. You always doing sumn to fucking hurt me. I'm sorry but I just can't keep dealing with you." He looks at me with guilt.