𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝐊𝐣

𝐊𝐣

"Why would you get a paternity test on our child Kj!?" Kayla rolls after me in her wheelchair.

"It doesn't fucking matter cuz she's not mine!" I stop n turn around.

"Kj yesss she is, they made a mistake." She pleads.

"Ain't no fucking mistake, she don't even fucking look like me. I suggest you go hire a search party to find yo real baby daddy." I get in my car.

"You been in her life for 3 years, c'mon. Don't do this to her." She rolls in front of my car.

I back up and drive away. I can't believe after everything I've done for that lil girl she ain't mine.

She really let me build a bond with that child, knowing she wasn't mine. I'm pissed.

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Evonna why the hell you ain't answering yo phone?" I ask once she opens the door.

"Cuz you steady playing with my heart." She complains.

"Man how am I playing wit cho heart?" I roll my eyes.

"You know exactly what you fucking did so ion know why you still lying like I'm dumb." She waves me off.

"I didn't do anything to you what are you on? You so weird." I mug her.

"What's weird is you fucking somebody on FaceTime with me while you think I'm sleep." She says and my eyes widen.

"I neverr did that. What are you talking about?" I ask taken aback.

"All you do is lie and it's actually concerning." She shakes her head.

"Who's lying? I deadass wouldn't do that to you."