𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

I head inside since my dad's door was weirdly unlocked. Soon as I close it and turn around I see my mom and dad sitting across from each other on the couches.

"Mi'kelsia, wait." My mom says as I open the door to walk back out.

"Dad, why is she here?" I groan.

"Come, sit." She smiles.

I close the door and sit next to my dad. Her smile quickly vanishes.

"She just keep popping up like an ingrown hair." He sighs.

"I just want to be in your life." She tells me.

"You had the chance to do that and you chose not to. There's no repairing burnt bridges with me." I shrug.

"That's such a cruel thing to tell your mother. I was going through sum things and I made the best decision for the both of us." She pulls a napkin out and dabs her eyes dry.

"The gag is... you're not my mother. I never had one." I say making her gasp and my dad chuckle.

"Congratulations Christian, you've officially turned her against me." She mugs him.

"No, you turned yourself against her." He shakes his head.

"You have to understand that I'm not lying. I was not going to be a good mother had I stayed in your life. I distanced myself knowing I would've only caused you more trauma being there." She explains.

"I want you to meet your siblings and my side of the family. I've gotten my life together and I really want you in it." She begs.

"I'm good to be honest. No disrespect but ion really know you like that." I scratch my head.

"I'm trying to make up for all the time I've missed... I don't have a lot of time left." She sighs.

"You're dying?" I scrunch my face up.

"She's got sum sort of disease that's slowly killing her. So only because she's about to die does she want to reach out to you." My dad explains.

"Oh so you're feeling guilty and you don't wanna die without getting to know me?" I nod.

"I've finally gotten myself together, that's why I'm trying to reconnect. Unfortunately I don't have much time left to do so."