𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐲⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐲
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Has Mi'kelsia hit chu back yet?" Her dad asks.

"Nope." I shake my head.

"God, I've been trying to call her all day but she won't even answer my calls." He sighs, shaking his head side to side.

"It's okay, thanks for trying Christian." I pick up my phone.

Deadbeat BM 💙

I don't know where yu are
or what nigga yu fucking,
but nun of that shit
matters. What matters is
yu missed our daughter's
FIRST birthday. I just lose
more and more respect
for yu everyday.

And yu was right, about yu
not being a good mother.
I wish I would've listened
before having a child with
yu... but Azariah is still
the greatest gift anyone
could've ever given me.
So at least she's got one
parent who gives a fuck
abt her.

I turn my phone off and start cleaning up. Kelli didn't even help me plan Azariah's first birthday, least she could've done was shown up.

But my family and her dad came thru. Basically everybody except for her own damn mother showed up.

"I'm finna head out. I'm so sorry bout her. Ion know what's wrong with that girl." He apologizes, handing me Azariah.

"Nah it's good, thanks for helping." I dap him up.

He nods. He kisses his granddaughter on her lil head before leaving.

"You had fun mamas?" I ask sitting down with her.

I tickle her making her giggle uncontrollably. All the shit I've been thru wit her mom seem so worth it whenever I look at her.

The smile she put on my face quickly disappears as the door opens. Kelli avoids looking at me as she walks in.

"As a mother, how do you miss your child's first birthday?" I tilt my head to the side.

"Hiiii babyyyy!" She smiles and Azzy reaches for her.

I'm surprised she remember this woman's face.

"Awww, hi baby girl." She picks Azzy up and kisses all over her face.

I just stare at her while she gives her daughter the first bit of affection she's had in a week. Soon as Azariah stopped breastfeeding and her stitches healed, Kelli basically... dipped. Ik it's FTK but shiid, even yo own?