𝐢𝐯

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"You're so fucking controlling." I mug Evonna.

"How I'm controlling because I want you to cut off yo hoes?" She smacks her teeth.

"If I say I'm not cheating, you should believe me. Trust is fundamental in a relationship." I try to explain but she ain't hearing it.

"Unlock yo phone, block every single one." She demands.

"You clearly don't trust me and it's making me reconsider a lot right now. If anything you'll drive me to cheat." I turn to walk away but she grabs my wrist again.

"Ou I'll-" I stop myself from swinging on her.

"You'll what?" She bucks at me.

I sock her in her mouth. She stares at me, slowly reaching her hand up to touch her mouth. When she feels blood she yanks my hair back and slings me to the ground.

I bite her leg and she falls down with me. She kicks at my face with her bare foot but I sink my teeth in her ankle.

"Bitch let my fucking leg go you gatdamn ankle muncher!" She pulls at my hair.

I flip my wig and the hair goes flying. I claw at her leg while I'm biting it making her scream in pain.

She gets one good kick to my face and I let go but take some of her skin with me. I go to rinse my mouth out while she holds her foot in pain.

I rinse my mouth out with Listerine to sterilize my tongue from her blood.

"All this cuz I asked you to cut yo hoes off?" She cries once I walk back into the room.

"Yup." I shrug.

She reaches on the bed for her phone but I snatch it up.

"Give me yo fucking phone so I can have yo crazy ass arrested." She reaches towards me but I back up and she can't exactly stand right now.

I throw it at the wall then pick it back up just to throw it again.

"Kelsia what the hell wrong with you!?" She asks, steady crying and screaming.

"It can't hurt that bad." I laugh.

"You are the craziest bitch I've ever dealt with. Never fucking again." She shakes her head.