𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Kelli have you checked Instagram?" Teddy asks me with a worried expression.

"No... wassup?" I scrunch my face up.

"That dude you talk to in Atlanta's baby mama got yo shit all over her page. If I was you I'd take the first flight to clock her ass." He shakes his head.

I pull my phone out so quick. These bitches got my name in they mouth more than dick.

I've got hella notifications and I haven't posted anything new. I click on the story I'm mentioned in and my jaw drops.

Bitch took pictures of me and Tremauri's conversations in his phone without blurring out my number anun. I click through the stories and it's all private shit.

Conversations about the abortion, my nudes, and the details for my next flight. Anddd she made a post so people can still see it after the story expires. Ppl commenting and liking n shit.

"Oh shit." I put my hand over my mouth.

"What you gone do sis?" He scratches his head.

"Bandz gone make her delete that shit." I remove my tag from the post so nobody ik can find it anymore.

"I hope her account get banned, I'm finna tell everybody to mass report her." He taps around on his phone.

"Teddy I gotta go head to my hair appointment." I stand up from his bed.

"You good babes?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Yea it's not like I can do anything right now, I'll figure this shit out later." I sigh.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Heyyyy Treasure." I smile, coming in.

"Hey sweetie. You got the hair?" She asks and I nod.

I sit the bags of hair down on the table and sit in the chair. I'm getting curly hair croquetted into a ponytail. It looks cute to me.

She answers the door and walks back to the livingroom with a nigga. He gets more familiar then I realize that's Kayla's baby dad.

Jackpot

"Kj?" I squint.

"Ohh you uh- Kayla's best friend." He snaps his fingers.