𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Kelsia it's not that fucking serious." Boogie smacks his teeth.

"Yes the fuck it is." I say looking out the window for the exterminator.

"This a waste of money forreal. Like how you gone hire an exterminator when we ain't seen no roaches." He sighs.

"I'm not gonna take the chance. He's just gonna check the house to make sure ain't nun got in here. Cuz I'll deadass move back in with my dad before I live with a flying roach infestation." I explain.

I see the truck pull up and head to the door. Boogie follows me outside. The dude gets out his truck and walks over to us.

"Hey, so I'm just doing an inspection?" The bald white man with blonde eyebrows asks me.

"Yea. We're gonna be gone so we'll be out your way." I smile.

"Okay, great. It should only take an hour or so." He nods.

"Okay, do yo thang." I pat his shoulder and walk to the car.

"You just fucking extra." Boogie mumbles, getting in the car.

"Shut up." I put my hand up and he smacks it down.

"Drop me off at Teddy's." I say.

"Ion wantchu hanging round that nigga nomo." He smacks his teeth.

"You can't tell me who I can hang around. You just mad that he beat cho ass." I chuckle.

"I'm dead fucking ass, stop hanging round his bitch ass." He says making me roll my eyes.

"Yea ight." I wave him off.

"Where you want me to drop you off, yo dad's? Cuz I'm not letting you be round that dude no mo." He asks.

"Matta fact... That's coo, drop me there, imma just chill wit my dad." I shrug and he nods.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

I unlock my dad's door and head in. I lock it back and plop down on the couch.

"Mi'kelsia!?" My dad yells from his room.

"Yesss!" I pop my head up.

"Guhl whatchu doing here?" He walks down the hall to me with his hands on his hips.

"Boogie dropped me off. I'm only gone chill here for a minute til one of my sides pick me up." I get my phone out.