𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"I wonder do roaches got ears." I mumble to myself, walking to the garage.

I sigh noticing white scratches all over my car. I walk around seeing key marks everywhere. And one of my tires popped.

That's great, I was just finna go get me sum dick from wassaname, now I gotta get it from Boogie. Boogie got ✨✨ dick, I was just really tryna separate from him but fuck it.

I walk back in the house and sit my keys n purse down. I walk into the storage room which is now reserved for Chasity and Nonni.

Nonni's 2 now so we're trying to transition her into sleeping onna bed. I check on them and they both sleep, luckily, so I close that door and go into me and Boogie's room.

"Heyyy." I stand in the doorway.

He looks over at me then shakes his head, looking back to the game he's playing.

"Baeee why you not speaking to me?" I frown sitting next to him.

"Are you mad at me?" I lay my head on his shoulder and put my hand on his lap.

"What chu want?" He smacks his teeth pausing the game.

"Ion want nun. Why you say dat?" I rub his arm and his lil piece of muscle.

"You was just finna leave to go get slutted out and now you back here rubbing on me and shit." He scrunches his face up.

"Ion want nobody to slut me out but chu." I smile.

"Oh so you want dick." He nods resuming his game.

"Not just that, I really miss you. That's why I couldn't bring myself to leave and get it from someone other than you." I sigh.

"So you wanna get back together?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Yea." Whatever it takes to get them drawls off.

"They sleep in there?" He asks turning his console completely off.

"Yea I checked." I stand up and take my jeans off.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"I'll be right back." Boogie grabs his keys and his gun.

"Mkay. I think imma take the kids to the park assum ion know." I get up and fix my hair in the mirror.

I'm tryna find me another boyfriend today. The park's a good place to meet single fathers.