✂️𝐗✂️

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ 𝟑 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ♡¸.•*'

I lick the Hennessy off of Evonna's titty while making eye contact with her. Taniya pulls away from the other nipple to kiss me.

I take the baby oil and pour it down Evonna's chest, rubbing it on her. Taniya puts a blindfold over her and pushes her back on the bed.

She turns on the vibrator on the lowest mode, teasing Evonna while playing with herself. I hop on Evonna's face and she grabs on my hips.

I twerk on her face while she rubs her tongue on my pussy. She smacks my ass while flicking her tongue on my clit.

"Turn it up." I tell Taniya.

She nods, turning the vibrator up 2 levels. Evonna's muffled moans feel so good. I play with her pretty titties as I ride her face.

"Ouu." I hiss, grinding circularly on her face and she rubs my ass.

"Keep yo legs open baby." Taniya tells Evonna.

I squeeze her titties as I cum in her mouth.

"Shiiiit." Taniya bites her lip, orgasming. She takes the vibrator off of Evonna and leans down, slurping her cum up.

I get off Evonna's face and she sits up, taking off the blindfold. She licks the butt plug before sticking it in my ass, stretching me out.

Taniya comes and straps something around my mouth where I can't scream and puts the nipple clamps on me. It creates a pinching sensation that I slowly get used to.

She sits across from me and aligns my clit with hers. She starts grinding back and forth so I match her motions.

Eyonna starts using the vibrator on herself, watching us while rubbing one of her hardened nipples.

I lean my head back. If I could scream I would. Eyonna leans over starts kissing on Taniya. I grind harder, making Taniya moan out.

My toes curl up getting that feeling. I squirt on her and it drips on the towel. She gets her orgasm out and comes takes my gag and clamps off.

Evonna gets the Henny off the floor and pours more down in my mouth. I grab her by her throat and kiss her, giving her a swig.

Taniya sticks the 8 inch dildo in my pussy taking me by surprise. Evonna spits the Hennessy out her mouth onto my titties then sucks it back off while looking me in my eyes.