𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"You're moving to Georgia?" My dad asks in disbelief.

"Yea." I shrug.

"For a nigga???" He mugs Tremauri, sitting next to me.

"Not just him dad, so much shit has happened here, I think I'll be better off having a fresh start." I explain.

Ian felt right here for awhile ngl. All my good memories here are now overshadowed by the bad stuff so maybe this is what I need.

"When are you leaving?" He asks.

"3 days. I'm going back with him." I rub my neck.

"So you finna take my daughter out of my sight so you can start beating on her?" He tilts his head to the side.

"I have never put my hands on that girl." Mauri scoffs.

"Least he better than Boogie." He mumbles.

"Who is Boogie?" Mauri asks me.

"My ex. He was a lil violent." I answer.

"My bad." My dad's eyes widen.

"It's okay." I shrug.

"I don't even know this nigga." My dad shakes his head disappointedly.

"I've told you a lot about him. He's the one I would go visit every month or so." I say and he makes an o with his mouth.

"Mhm, have you told Latrellsia?" He raises an eyebrow 🤨

"Who's dat?" Mauri says confused.

"That's the woman who gave birth to me and no dad I'll prolly tell her when I go to her Thanksgiving thing."

"Are you sure about moving to a whole nother state in less than a week?" He gives me a worried look.

"Yea, I think it'll be good for me honestly. Maybe I'll become a better person, ion know." I smile.

"Wait- this the nigga with 6 kids!?" My dad gasps.

"Yesss." I laugh.

"You really had to tell him that?" Mauri whispers to me with a frown.

"I know you good with kids, but won't 6 of em drive you crazy?"