𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Uhh... you might needa plan b." Naaoir says with a guilty facial expression.

"Did you pull out at least once?" I sigh.

"Um... shiiid ion remember." He plays with his dreads, smiling.

"I'm on birth control, don't worry." I chuckle.

"Thank God." He lets out a breath of relief.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I sit up.

"Nun." He shakes his head.

"Naaoir." I mug him.

"What?" He answers, annoyed.

"You know what, nevermind." I put my legs off the bed and get my shoes on.

"Childish." He mumbles.

"Go to hell." I flip him off.

"Why you mad now?" He watches me attempt to stand.

I feel like a newborn calf trying to walk for the first time. My legs and my knees both giving out.

"You need help?" He offers.

"I don't shit from you, honest to God." I sit back down in defeat.

"What now Kelli?" He asks.

"Why you acting like having another baby with me would be the worst thing in the world? I don't want no more kids either but the way you said tHaNK GoD was low-key offensive." I look at him, waiting for an answer.

"You overthink too damn much. Don't make no damn sense." He yawns before laying down casually.

"That's not an answer." I scrunch my face up.

"Ian mean it like that, you just thinking too much mama." He gets under the cover.

"Okay so do this mean you forgiving me?" I ask.

"We been through this Kels. I been forgave you but I can't be with you." He says inna tired voice.

"Why not?" I stare at him hoping he starts to feel guilty.

"Because Kelli just lay down, ion wanna talk no more." He rubs his eyes.

"So you just wanna fuck? You leading me on at this point." I cross my arms.