𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Say ahhh." I tell Freeway while I feed him his soup.

He eats the spoonful so I scoop another and blow on it til it's cool then feed it to him again.

"I can't eat no more." He lays back down.

"Mkayy, when you ready to eat again tell me." I sit the bowl on the dresser

"Can you check on Azzy? My head hurtin again." He groans, pulling the covers over himself.

"Of course, I'll be right back baby." I walk to the livingroom she's playing in.

He doesn't want to make her sick so he's keeping his distance from her.

"Hii prettyyy." I pick her up.

She immediately grabs my earring. Ion know why this girl so obsessed with my earrings, they not even real.

"Okay, let go baby." I try to pull away.

"C'mon." I gently pull it out her tiny hand and she starts crying.

"Girl..." I let her grab it again to stop her crying.

I hear the doorbell and put her on my hip to walk to it. Through the peephole I see his mama. She hate me so I answer with a smile.

"Hello Ms Velma." I watch her face drop as soon as she lays eyes on me.

"Hello Mi'kelsia." She sighs.

"Come inside, come inside." I extend my arm.

"Can I see my grandchild?" She asks after walking in.

"You're looking at her." I shrug.

"Can I hold her, smartass." She rolls her eyes.

"Yes, of course you can." I give her to her.

I close the door and walk back to Naaoir's room. He's laying down with his eyes closed but when I get on the bed besides him his eyes open up.

"Hey your mom's here." I pat his chest.

"Oh what was Azzy crying for a minute ago?" He asks.

"My earring." I respond.

"Babe." I say.

"Hm?" He rubs his eyes.