𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐢⋆

𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐢
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Aeisha just give me my child." I sigh.

"I don't want my children round no bitch Bandz." She puts Tatum in my arms.

"Truth sleep in the car." She says following me to put him in his playpen.

"Why is you following me?" I smack my teeth.

"So we really not gone talk about what happened?" She follows me to her car.

"We fucked. Dassit. But for you to do that shit to Kelsia don't sit right wimme." I unbuckle Truth and gently pick her up.

I lay her on my chest and take her inside while Aiesha follows us.

"Allis over a bitch." She rolls her eyes.

"You den dropped my kids off, now leave. Ion want shit to do witchu." I sigh.

"You only say that because that hoe in town. Cuz we not gone pretend like whenever you want sum pussy I'm not the first person you call." She chuckles.

"You're not. Bitch all you ever been to me was a second choice. You was my second choice for Chyanne and now you my second choice for Kelsia. Even yo boyfriend only with you because his high school sweetheart don't want him no mo. Go get sum fucking self esteem." I snap on her.

She just stands there, stunned for a second. Ian even mean to say allat to her but it's true.

"Wow... Okay if that's how you feel, don't ever hit my line again." She tears up.

She walks out and slams my door hella hard, waking up all 4 of the kids in my house. Dumb bitch.

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Can I get the Penicillin cocktail and the Ribeye plate with grilled asparagus on the side?" I order.