𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"You sure you okay?" Boogie asks looking kinda worried.

"Yea, ion know what's wrong but I gotta make it to court." I sigh, putting a pad on my panties.

I took the abortion pills like as soon as I touched down from Atlanta. That was 2 weeks ago and I'm still bleeding hella hard and this pain is getting unbearable.

On top of that, I have Chlamydia again... so that makes the pill abortion like 3 times as dangerous. I prolly should've done the procedure this time but it's too late so 🤷🏾‍♀️

Boogie got tested too and he positive. We both on antibiotics and ion know whether I gave it to him or he gave it to me. Or who I got it from if I did get it first cuz it does spread through protected sex.

I didn't give it to anyone else since I use condoms but I scissored with Evonna unprotected so she dragging me on all social medias because she got it too.

"I need sum painkillers babe." I pull my pants up and make sure nobody can see my pad through them.

"Hm." He gets one out his pocket and gives it to me.

"Are you listening to Hoffman?" He refers to my lawyer who advised me to plead guilty to assault with a deadly weapon before they try me for attempted murder.

"Yea I'ma take the 5 years fore I get 10."

"I love you, aight?" He sighs, hugging me.

"I know." I try not to cry.

"You did the right thing tho, I almost killed AK too. And I'm not gone get no bitches pregnant while you in jail." He says making me laugh.

"Thank you I guess."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Don't do it." Hoffman whispers to me during recess.

"Huh?" I scrunch my face up in confusion.

"Don't plead guilty, trust me." He says.

"But you told me-"

"I know what I told you, but that's before I saw their evidence."

"What?" I squint at the screen.