𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Who is this?" I answer sum FaceTime with a mug.

"Kelsia-" Tremauri gets in the camera.

"Boy why are you calling me from bootyeater69@icloud.com?" I scrunch my face up.

"I had to use my iPad since you blocked my number and shit." He complains.

"Where are you?" I ask since it's noisy and he walking around.

"Oh yea, my flight just landed, come pick me up." He says casually.

"What? Huh?" My eyes widen.

"From da airport, I'm finna send you the addy. Hurry up." He hangs up.

"No he didn'ttttt oh my God bro." I drag getting out of bed.

He should've told me earlier. I'm not even ready. I don't know what imma do cuz all of Boogie's stuff is still here, completely untouched.

I go take a quick shower n do my hygiene. I throw on a black and white Adidas tracksuit and the matching shoes. I brush my hair up into an afro puff and do my edges. I'm really rushing cuz I live like 40 minutes from that airport.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Tremauri I just walked in like 3 complete circles, I don't fucking see you." I sigh, looking around.

"Okay, did you see the fat bitch with 9 kids, wearing the rainbow dress?" He asks.

"The one with the bucket of chicken on her lap?" I turn around.

"Yea, I'm to the left of her. Where are you?"

"Ohhhhhhh wait wait wait I see you." I walk over to him and hang up.

"Heyy what chu doing here babe?" I hug him tight.

"I'm tryna see why you avoiding me. If you ain't gone come to me, imma come to you." He shrugs.

"I ain't been avoiding you." I frown.

"You ignored my calls and texts, then blocked me on everything."

"My bad."

"You ain't been cheating have you?" He lifts my chin up.