𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡𝟐𝟎 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫♡¸.•*'

"Aww what's wronggg?" I coo holding Sincere.

"Mom he only cry like that cuz you spoil him too much." Nala smacks her teeth.

Boogie's parents kicked her out when she got pregnant so I let her move in with us. It's been so nice having her back in my life.

"Me and yo daddy spoiled you too." I shrug.

"My baby hungry huh?" I ask cutting up sum baby carrots for him.

Naaoir, Nahmir, Cairo, and Latrell walk in and me and Sincere look at them.

"Where y'all been?" I ask.

"Went went to McDonald's, chill." Naaoir walks over to me.

He kisses my forehead and takes Sincere from me.

"Hm you gotta feed him his food. How was football practice Cairo?" I ask my son.

Naaoir begged me for a son so we adopted Cairo who's 16. Ironically I was already pregnant with one, Nahmir who's 9. Azariah's 21 now and she's almost done with her Bachelor's degree.

Latrell is my mom and dad's other child. my dad took Latrellsia back and they got married and had another child so he's 7.

"It was fine, we was playing against each other and them niggas was ASS!" Cairo laughs.

"Watch yo mouth lil boy." I hit his shoulder.

"No forreal I know they my teammates but they suck fr." He shakes his head.

"Wassup Nonni?" Naaoir sits down next to her while feeding Sincere.

"Freeway you and yo wife gone make my son spoiled." She mugs him.

"Man she the main one that be spoiling him." He points to me.

"Kelsia." My dad comes out of his room.

"Yes dad?" I turn to him.

"Where's my teeth?" He asks, looking around.

"They in the jar in the bathroom. It's in the cabinet where you left it dad." I tell him.

"Where's mommy?" Latrell asks our dad.