𝐱𝐯

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐲⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐲
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Heyy." Kelli slithers her way into my house.

"What? You wanna take Azzy again?" I look up from my phone.

"Not exactly..." She says nervously.

"Wassup?" I put my phone down while she sits down next to me.

"My therapist instructed me to work on a schedule with you, to see Azariah just as much as you do." She plays with the tips of her braids, avoiding eye contact with me as usual.

She never listen to her therapist, maybe she's trying fr. But then again, I can't trust anything she say.

"That's what you want? Or do you just feel obligated to?" I squint at her.

"I really wanna be a good mother and I know it's kinda late but." She shrugs.

"And what chu said the other day really got to me, ion like that I've changed in your eyes. You've always been the most patient with me and I hate that you're really starting to give up on me. But it's my fault so I'll fix it." She looks the other way.

"Kelli." I smack my teeth.

"Yes?" She replies in a shakey voice, trying to act like she not crying.

"Look at me." I say but she plays deaf.

"Kelli." I repeat.

"Okayyy holdon." She wipes her face before turning around.

"You know ian really mean that right? I'll always think the world of you, even if you do be pissing me off. I just get disappointed sometimes but ian lost all faith in you yet okay?" I kiss her forehead.

"Okay." She nods.

God I love her, why she had to be a whore? Sigh

"Naaoir?" She looks up at me innocently.

"Yea?"

"You think you could ever forgive me for what I did?" She pouts.

She knowingly gave me herpes, fucked one of my opps while she was carrying my baby, was fucking AK throughout her whole pregnancy and she gaslight and manipulate to the point of mental exhaustion.

Ion how Boogie even put up with her. Sometimes I wished I could bring him back from the dead and give her back. Nigga was prolly in hell laughing at me like that's what you get.