𝐗𝐗𝐗

𝐍𝐚𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

𝐍𝐚𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Heyyyy." Kelsia says sounding kinda sad.

"Wassup?" I pull her in a hug.

"Nun." She shrugs.

Why she don't sound like herself

"You wanna order sum pizza assum?" I offer to cheer her up.

"No thank you." She says which is kinda alarming. For such a lil person, she usually eat like 3 grown men.

"You aight?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yes, why you looking look that?" She laughs looking at me.

"You sure?" I scratch my head.

"Yea, you wanna watch Frozen?" She asks taking her shoes off.

Stupid ass movie

"Yea." I nod.

She goes to my room and I follow her. I grab the remote and lay down in-between her legs as she sits up against the headboard.

"Why we always gotta watch this?" I look up at her.

"It's a good ass movie, what you mean?" She shrugs.

"Aight." I mumble, opening Disney Plus.

"Sooo, I'm back with Boogie." She sighs.

"Did he hold you at gunpoint assum cuz youn sound too happy." I chuckle.

"No it's just... Like I love him but we're not good for each other sometimes and it's so hard being in a relationship with him." She shakes her head.

"Then don't?" I suggest simply.

"It's not that easy. If I don't stay with him then I'll have to move in with my dad."

"Then get your own place."

"I've never lived alone and that shit is so expensive, I'm not paying 2-3k for rent." She scrunches her face up.

"If you don't wanna be with Boogie and you don't wanna live with your dad then you need to get cho own place. I'd let you move in with me but Boogie will kill both of us."

"I don't wanna live alone, I don't even like being alone that's kinda why I cheat so much." She frowns.

"Get a roommate."