𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"So tell me bout your baby mommas, are they ex girlfriends, are they cool or jealous?" I ask while curling my wig.

"Michelle's my ex girlfriend. We was on and off like 4 years. We got 2 kids together, Trinity 8 and Tamera 5. She not bad we just strictly co-parents." He explains.

"Chyanne was my side bitch who got pregnant while Michelle was pregnant with Tamera so Michelle left me and I got with her instead. She got pregnant again, so we got two kids. My first son, Jr 5 and Tianna 4. She a lil aggy but she ain't that bad." He shrugs.

"Aeisha sum lil hoe I fucked with whenever I needed a nut but she kept tryna trap me so I cut her off. Ion even speak bad of the other 2 but she just cause pure hell. She had my youngest ones. Truth is 3 and Tatum almost 1." He says making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Wait if Tatum almost 1, and we been dating almost 1 year." I try to calculate.

"Nah she was pregnant while we was just talking, she gave birth after we started dating fr." He says.

"Ohhhh." I nod.

6 kids is crazyyy but that's one of my men and imma stick besides them!

"You ready?" He asks, checking his phone.

"Yea." I spray a lil bit more perfume.

Today we're taking his kids to the zoo. It was my idea cuz I wanna get to know them. I have no problem being a stepmother cuz that means he don't need a kid from me.

"They all dropping the kids off." He reads off his phone.

"Okay how expensive is this lil zoo?" I ask.

"Too much but yk I got it."

He ain't lie either, he got more than Boogie even. But I'mma stay where my heart is.

The doorbell knocks and we head downstairs together. A pretty, tall thick ass darkskin girl stands behind 2 cute luh girls, darkskin as well.

She got a belly on her but shiid fine as she is, I'd lick the dead skin cells in-between her rolls.

He bends down and hugs the girls as the woman walks over to me.

"Michelle?" I ask.

"Yup, and you're Kelsia?" She sits on the arm of the couch.