𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Hello Tremauri, how may I help you?" I answer his FaceTime in a professional voice.

"Why you talking like you in customer service?" He scrunches his face up.

"Nigga what chu want?" I snap.

"That's better. So when you coming to see me?" He asks.

"I'm not." I scoff.

"I been begging you for weeks. Don't make me fly to Cali to find you."

"You cheated and we not together no more so why would I fly to see you?" I laugh.

"If you would move in wimme I wouldn't have to cheat." He says under this breath.

Imma let that slide cuz I really be out here acting single and living double lives.

Ian got shit better to do than to visit him tho. I really miss the d as well. Minuswell.

"When you want me to come?" I ask.

"ASAP."

"This weekend?" I suggest.

"That works but I got Trinity and Tamera." He rubs his neck.

"That's cool to be honest, they good kids." I shrug.

He smiles, obviously happy with my answer. I hear the water cut off meaning Boogie's out the shower so I turn airplane mode on. I'll text him my phone died later.

Boogie comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist, hanging low enough to show his v-line. His skin ain't the only thing wet...

"C'mere, bring dat dick hea." I lick my lips.

"Horny ass." He laughs, shaking his head.

"You look so good, I just wanna suck the skin off yo bawls." I groan dramatically.

"Don't say dat, you gone make him excited." He smiles.

"Where you getting dressed to go?" My eyes follow him around the room as he gets ready.

"I'm going to Mafia's baby shower." He says drying off.

I sigh aloud to get his attention. He ignores me so I sigh a lil louder while staring into his soul.

"What, chu wanna come?" He asks.