𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐲⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐲
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Mom why she keep biting me with her lil 2 and a half teeth?" I ask.

"She's just learning how to use her teeth honey. It's a little late actually." She shrugs.

"How do I stop it tho?" I watch Azzy play in the sandbox.

"Bite her back." She says casually.

"What?" I snap my neck to look at her.

"I did it with you and Kassie. Next time she bite you, you bite her ass right the fuck back. Don't be soft either, it gotta hurt for her to learn her lesson." She instructs.

"Mom ian biting my child." I shake my head.

"Aight then keep letting her tear yo ass up, you gone get tired." She shrugs.

"I'll just Google it." I sigh.

"What's up with that baby mama of yours?" She crosses her legs and takes a sip of her coffee.

"Kelli? She been doing really good with Azzy. Like almost every day of the week she's seen her."

"Mhm, and how long do we think this'll last?" She rolls her eyes.

"No mom I really think she's changing. We created a schedule and everything." I defend her.

"If you say so." She mumbles.

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"You haven't found you a girlfriend yet have you?" I ask Freeway in line.

"I'm not focusing on nobody but my daughter Kelsia, why you even asking?" He scrunches his face up.

"I was just making sure." I smile.