𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐌𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐢

𝐌𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐢
.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

I notice Kels' lil boyfriend waiting. I go sit next to him. Ion know what she see in dis nigga he so... average compared to me.

"Where's Kelsia?" I say making him look up.

"Who you?" He mugs me up and down.

"Her other nigga. Did you bail her out already?"

"What the fuck is you talkin bout?" He stands up.

"Aye man I been meaning to ask where y'all got that brown comforter on yo bed? That shit soft ass hell cuz." I rub my chin.

"How da hell- you been in my crib? With my girl?"

"Yea. Oh by the way I hope you washed that gray and red Supreme shirt, we had used that as a cum rag." I laugh.

"Nahhh... so the baby prolly wasn't even mine." His face changes slowly. I almost feel bad.

"That remind me, did she heal from the abortion yet?" I ask and he takes a few steps back, shocked.

He looks so distraught, I feel him too, Kelsia really do niggas dirty, I'd know.

He looks at me, genuinely hurt before walking away and leaving.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Where's Darius." Kels frowns seeing me.

"WhErEs dARiUs?" I mimic her.

"I just dropped 30 G's in cash to get you out, that's the first thing you gone say to me?"

"Thank you. Where's Darius?" She folds her arms.

"Yo lil boyfriend? Oh he left." I shrug.

"What, why?" She scrunches her face up.

"Ion know." I chuckle and she straight faces me.

"C'mon, let's go fore they arrest yo ass again." I walk to the door and hold it open for her.

She mugs me the entire way. Walking to the car with her arms crossed n shit. We get in and I start driving silently as she stares out the window.

"Where are you going?" She looks at me crazy.

"Home."