𝐯𝐢𝐢

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

I open Latrellsia's door and walk in with AK behind me. Ofc everybody and they mama here.

"Aw Kelsia here." One of her kids points me out.

I sigh before smiling and waving. It's so many people and everybody looking at me. Fuck they expect me to do? Bark?

"Hey Kelsia, who's he?" Tadpole, Quan's son & my cousin asks.

"This my boyfriend." I introduce him.

"Well shiiid what happened to ole dude?" He takes his hat off and scratches his head.

"Ion know who you talking bout." I shrug.

"...mh well it's nice to meet chu fam." He daps him up.

"Aww hey baby." Latrellsia comes up to me with open arms.

I cough ballistically so she puts her arms down, deciding not to hug me. Thank goodness cuz I don't like hugs from most people, including her.

"Who's this?" She smiles at AK while he types on his phone.

"AK, my boyfriend." He nods sightly at her before returning to his phone.

I snatch it from him and put it in my purse. I ignore the murderous look he gives me.

"Well merry Christmas both of you. Go get y'all a plate." She waves us away.

"Give my muthafuckin shit back hoe I'll kill you." He grabs my neck from behind as I walk in front of him.

"Lemme find out you was texting bitches, this shit going straight in the toilet." I slap his arm.

"You tear my shit up, imma tear you up." He whispers before letting me go, aggressively.

How did nobody see that? HELP

"It's cute, you know, how you really think you running shit." I laugh.

"Shut up." He mumbles. He wayyy too comfortable saying that.

We look to see the kitchen countertops covered with food. Ty stands by the peach cobbler, loading his plate up. Soon as he sees me tho, he comes and hugs me.

"Who's this?" He mugs AK after pulling away.

"This my boyfriend AK." I rub my neck, this is awkward 😬