𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 | 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

Decided to go ahead and release this chapter because 9/10 I won't be updating any time soon due to my hospital visit

Decided to go ahead and release this chapter because 9/10 I won't be updating any time soon due to my hospital visit. I'm taking it light and stressing less.

 I'm taking it light and stressing less

Temperatures Rising
Chapter Two.

"It's been three whole days and Mia still hasn't brought her ass home." Harlem complained to his twin brother as he laid his daughter down in her crib following Big out the bedroom and down the stairs.

Big smacked his lip. "Man, that hoe will be back." He turned up his beer. "She probably went out with that gold digging friend of hers. Harlem shook his head, "Man, get off my girl bruh." They both walked outside, Big leaned against the railing of their stairs watching the neighborhood, the children played. "I'm just saying bro. She is not gonna leave you or her kid. She'll be back," Big didn't care too much for Mia, the only thing he liked about her was that she provided them with money. Big was rarely in town, he lived outside of New York but came back to town whenever his brother needed help.

   "Yeah, well if she doesn't come back soon. I need to find someone to watch my baby while I'm away. You know Camila and Siana are barely home and shit." He blew on his blunt as his eyes met with Heaven whom was getting out the car with her friends.

Big turned up his beer. "I swear if that girl was just a couple more years older," He shook his head. "Man, she don't want your ass. Everybody know she into wealthy white trash." Big laughs. "She still with that coke head?" Harlem nodded his head. "Yep. He was over here the other day though, I had to intervene. He looked like he was tryna rough her up- his ass was high as shit off that coke Rodney gave him,"

   "Man, and she didn't notice?" Harlem smacked his lip and shrugged, "Your ass knows she is a church girl, she doesn't know about all that shit. She probably saw the bag of coke and didn't even know what it was. Speaking of, you going to tell me if you sold her mother that dope or not?" He rubbed the side of his face. "I'm not answering that."

Harlem groaned running his hand down his face. "It's either you did or you didn't. Cause' that girl blaming me for her mom's death bro!" Big shrugged. "And? Since when you started carrying about what these people blaming us for? I'm not answering it because I sold shit to a lot of people, I don't know whether I did or not. I supply drugs, that's what the fuck I do. Watch out." He stepped down the stairs walking over to Heaven. "Hey beautiful." Heaven scrunched up her face. "Ew, get the fuck away from me."